[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Discounts & Hostess Benefits for Home Parties

Discounts & Hostess Benefits for Home Parties

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

Discounts & Hostess Benefits for Home Parties

Postby Carol » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:19 pm

I was wondering who is supposed to pay for the above - the consultant/distributor, or the company itself? Who usually determines what the specials will be?

TIA
Carol
Carol

Postby taraburner » Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:51 pm

It depends on the company
each is different

at Affordable Mineral Makeup, the owner (ME) gives up the free hostess benefits myself... the consultants don't have to

other co's though I know make the consultants pay for hostess benefits.

Tara
taraburner

Postby tami1674 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:51 pm

All hostess gifts and free products are paid for by Two Sisters Gourmet in my case.
Tami
www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/tradke
tami1674

Postby sayitisntsoy » Sun Oct 28, 2007 6:27 pm

What company are you with Carol? Depending on the company, you as the independent consultant/rep will need to come up with your own specials and a hostess program.

When I was with Pampered Chef, they provided the hostess incentives as well as the specials. With my current company, however, I created my own hostess incentives and come up with the specials each month.

HTH
Michelle
Burn candles without the black mess! www.SayItIsntSoy.com

Quality Leads for your business - http://www.idevaffiliate.com/31145/idev ... php?id=197

Tools for your home party plan business -
http://www.celloinabox.com/shop/shopaff.asp?affid=643
sayitisntsoy

Postby Carol » Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:13 am

Hi Michelle,

I'm the first distributor of this company and we're just trying to work out the details.

Carol
Carol

Postby sayitisntsoy » Mon Oct 29, 2007 11:22 am

I guess you can then base the incentives on what your profit is from the products and the cost of the products.

You want to make sure that when devising the hostess benefits that you still make a profit.
Michelle
Burn candles without the black mess! www.SayItIsntSoy.com

Quality Leads for your business - http://www.idevaffiliate.com/31145/idev ... php?id=197

Tools for your home party plan business -
http://www.celloinabox.com/shop/shopaff.asp?affid=643
sayitisntsoy

Postby Carol » Mon Oct 29, 2007 12:24 pm

Thanks to everyone for your replies. This is all new to us, so it helps to know what other companies do regarding hostess benefits and other special deals.

Carol
Carol

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies