[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - what do you think of your companys training?

what do you think of your companys training?

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

what do you think of your companys training?

Postby brooketrout » Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:09 am

So I was just wondering what you all think about how your company has trained you,helped you,kept you motivated, ideas that they have given you. HAs it worked for you when you do what they tell you to do? Have you become succesful? :D :D I guess I google too much an ran across some adds saying that what companys put out to us is no good, and does not help. But if you get their info they will tell you how to make thousands a month and sighn up a ton of people a month without even trying. They just come to you. just wondering.... (really need to quit googling) :roll:
brooketrout

Postby lin2ann » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:06 pm

Hard to say. I just started out not too long ago but I love what I sell so I'm always excited to tell someone about them that has never heard of the CO before. I try to listen to all the training calls they do and most of them are great for motovation and ideas IMO.
We Make Scents.......You Make Dollars
www.shariegraf.scent-team.com
lin2ann

Postby risajane_2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:31 pm

My company is great at training...even training long distance!! We teach our techniques by CD-rom or in person (if you are in the area of another consultant).

We also have an account on Flickr to post photographs of our creations and have discussions.

We do a monthly company meeting (teleconference for those of us out of town) and newsletter and the team I am on also does a monthly conference call.

We are a small but growing company that uses each other for motivation and training.

Marisa
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby risajane_2000 » Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:34 pm

Ok, I have to add.

Gems to Jewels is always introducing new ways for us as consultants to earn more money or build our businesses. They want us to succeed. We aren't just a number to them.

We have an awesome catalog that all the designs in it were created by the consultants and as the designer if my piece(s) sell (even if I don't sell them) I get some commission. So does the selling consultant!

We have huge things happening right now and we just introduced some fabulous new product.

Sorry I had to add, I forgot something things...I probably still forgot more.
Marisa
Jewelry Party Coordinator
"You're unique, shouldn't your jewelry be too?"
risajane_2000

Postby tami1674 » Sun Nov 11, 2007 4:37 pm

If they trained me any better then they would be selling for me! SERIOUSLY!!!!!!Weekly calls,constant contact and support,new ideas all the time and never the same old DS training info.
Tami
www.twosistersgourmet.net/web/tradke
tami1674

Postby ravish30 » Sun Nov 18, 2007 5:07 pm

I have to say that Tupperware offers great training. We get a training manual and DVD is most of our consultant kits.

PLUS...we have TW university online, tuppertube (mini product demo vidoes) that are online, wildside TW chats, upline monthly chat, tele-seminars and so forth...we have tons of training and I have been very pleased with it all.

The first company I was with back in 1989 did a horrible job of training their consultants.
ravish30

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:11 pm

You are right, Shelley. Tupperware has great training. I have a great upline in my Tupperware and my Watkins business. They are there for me at a drop of a hat. Both companies have conference calls and Watkins has a great training site. I'm really impressed with both.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby Deb » Sun Nov 18, 2007 8:29 pm

Tons of training at Pro-Ma Systems.

Online video and audio training,visual online demo's of products,conference calls,offline dvd training and video training,product info some two hours long and covers every aspect of the business from products to compensation plan covered in step by step detail how to move up in the marketing plan,covers every aspect of corporate,the staff,the company,the manufacturing facility and tons of education on aloe vera both in dvd and video.
Complete business manual, flip charts,color brochures and more.

Deb 8)

www.pro-masystems.ca/amazing_aloe
www.pro-masystems.ca
www.gourmetmixes.net
ID# 2692
Deb

Postby LisaKuhel » Sun Jun 21, 2009 1:47 am

I can honestly say that in 10 yrs of network marketing I have never seen training available like we have with it works.

Now need to add. It really doesn't matter what training a company offers, if you don't pick up the tools and use them. :wink:
Lose INCHES in MINUTES with the amazing
Herbal Body Wraps! NOT Water loss!
I'm down 5 inches - using 4 wraps! Affordable!!!!
http://www.lisakuhel.itworks.net
LisaKuhel

Re: what do you think of your companys training?

Postby NEmom95 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:17 am

My company just launched a couple of months ago. Our founder has been in direct distribution for 16 years. She has done a wonderful job putting together information for us in a company forum. We also have a chat room where we are in constant contact for motivation, ideas, and suggestions we bounce off each other.

I would say you have to be excited about what your doing and have a great support system to be successful. :D
NEmom95

Re: what do you think of your companys training?

Postby Beckymk » Wed May 23, 2012 10:07 am

I think our training is great. I really think most companies offer pretty good training as they all want you to be successful (I have been seen a couple of "here you go, figure it out" type of things).
You do need to take advantage of the training though. I know our company just launched a series where they have live trainings as soon as you join, you need to take your basic training & they have certified trainers (i.e. distributors who have wanted to add this optional part). It's awesome but in addition to that there are weekly training calls and tons of information at your fingertips if you choose to be plugged in and use them.
Becky
Senior Distributor #116689
Send Out Cards

Beckymk

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies