[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Tote Bags with clear outside pocket

Tote Bags with clear outside pocket

Share your best resources on where to get supplies for marketing your business! Where did you find the best deal on business cards, postcards, hostess gifts, gift basket supplies, etc. ?

Tote Bags with clear outside pocket

Postby juliajohnston » Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:32 pm

Okay - I know I have seen these before. Does anyone know where I can order tote bags with the clear pocket that would hold a mini catalog or flyer on the outside? I have been "googling" on this without success. Then it hit me to ask my HomePartyPlanNetwork members for the answer. You can e-mail me at julia@fun2decorate.com.
Julia Johnston, Senior Representative
Signature HomeStyles
e-mail: julia@fun2decorate.com

Ideas for Everyday Living
juliajohnston

Postby 2gr8kids » Wed Mar 22, 2006 12:26 pm

Did you check a hobby store, like Hobby Lobby or something like that. I think I have seen them around my area stores.
Wanted: Women who want to make a difference in their lives! Motivated, ambitious, I'm looking for you! Taste of Home Entertaining. Call Jessica 866-694-6208 or email me at JessicaTOHE@Hotmail.com.
Dream Big!
2gr8kids

brochure bag

Postby sraynor » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:23 pm

If you go to www.expressyourself.com you can get the bag you are looking for! That is where I got mine
Stephanie Raynor
Independant Regal Rep

www.regalcatalogues.ca

stephanie_raynor@hotmail.com
sraynor

Postby BarbB » Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:36 pm

Stephanie, your linked changed to another website. I have found the bags at www.getorganized.com.

Barb
www.BurnForSuccess.com
BarbB

More options for catalog bags

Postby sewcutebags » Mon Feb 05, 2007 2:53 pm

I realize this is WAY after your original post, but I wanted to let you know I offer handmade catalog bags on my site www.sewcutebags.com. Maybe the one you found last year is wearing out by now :lol:
You can choose one of the bags shown, or pick any fabric on my site and design your own.
Thanks for looking,
Devon
sewcutebags

Re: Tote Bags with clear outside pocket

Postby trndesigns » Tue May 11, 2010 10:29 am

Just came across this post and it appears the previous sites for clear pocket catalog bags are no longer active. If anyone is in need of this item please visit our site http://www.trndesigns.com. We custom-make catalog bags to fit almost any size catalog for just $40, and you choose fabrics and trims for a unique bag that is also monogrammed at no extra charge! Promote your Home Party business in style and see all the great samples we have pictured. I would also be happy to answer any questions you may have about the product.
trndesigns

Return to Marketing Supplies