[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Party from Hell

Party from Hell

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

Party from Hell

Postby pjmintyfreshfeet » Sun Apr 23, 2006 8:18 pm

Ok I drive to the other side of the city, spend 1 hour coaching the host, and return a few weeks later the day of the party to set up.. Everyone shows up. I do body skin care which is not cheap but well worth it. The host shows me all the free stuff she got at her last candle party, so I get a bit excited..hoping this will be a great aprty. The guest arrive, I spend 2 hours trying to do my Show, and this woman's guests all have small childern running around the house. there are 5 kids. The aprty is over, I go into her kitchen and find 4 of my products emptied on the floor, which were actully in my brief case. I clean the mess, and say nothing. The guest just get up and leave. No Orders.

granted my other parties from this week made up for it.. BUT I WAS MAD. and get this the parents never apoligized for the empty products, just laughed and said your daddy will love the smell of you..

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for letting me vent.
pjmintyfreshfeet

Postby tonja » Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:33 am

Sorry that this happened
I could go on and on about children not needing to be at certain functions and about the types of parents that do not attend to thier children, but allow them to run free
tonja
Site Moderator

Postby Deb » Sat May 06, 2006 3:33 pm

What a bummer.

That wasted product cost you money,but whats really worse is that the parents did not apologize to you!.

Sorry about your experience.

I guess you wont be throwing a party for HER again! :roll:

Deb 8)

23 years of SUCCESS. 23 more to come!
PRO-MA SYSTEMS

http://www.pro-masystems.ca

http://www.pro-masystems.ca/amazing_aloe
Deb

Postby Hischild » Tue May 16, 2006 11:33 pm

How awful, but you handled it like a true professional. Good for you!
Blessings,
Alicia
Hischild

Postby cinnamonmomof3 » Sun May 21, 2006 7:12 pm

Wow, I would be upset!! I don't allow kids at my parties, but I sell adult products so they can't be there! I am suprised at how many ladies try to bring their kids!! It's like hello, parties (of any kind) are a way to get some time away from kids. Oh well at least you handled it well!
[url]https://www.myinitials-inc.com/cinnamon[/url]
cinnamonmomof3

Postby kitkitwv » Fri Sep 28, 2007 1:22 pm

You poor thing!!!!! I had a real bad turnout last month!!! 60 people were invited and 4 came.... had a few things bought, but one demanded a refund cuz the glass chess set didn't come with a carrying case (It didn't say carrying case in discription!).... Oh well.... Ya win some, ya lose some. It was fun and we made a little money outta the deal...
Come see our items, and tell us if you'd like to be a distributor! And, use our items to host home parties, too! Party on! and Make extra cash!
www.jccollectiblesandbeyond.com
kitkitwv

Return to Venting Area