[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - great way to get others to want to advertise your business!!

great way to get others to want to advertise your business!!

Share your best tips on booking home parties!

great way to get others to want to advertise your business!!

Postby toys2go » Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:39 am

OKay...I got a great tip which is working for me! I have a home party toy/lingerie business I've talked to my hairdresser,my trainer at the gym, and all my girlfriends I know who have jobs where they need more business. I tell them if they give out my card and a party is booked I will give the client a 20-25 dollar gift certificate to return to their place of business. It gives them a great incentive because you are helping them too!

GOOD LUCK OUT THERE!!!
Dana
President The sweetest secret[/b]
The Sweetest Secret
In home toy parties for women
lingerie/leather/hosiery
561-503-8690
west palm beach florida
thesweetestsecret@adelphia.net
toys2go

Postby Bev S » Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:52 am

Okay, let me get this straight.... if Mary owns a beauty salon and she gives a card to Sue and Sue books a show from you, you'll give Sue a gift certificate from Mary's salon so that she'll go back to Mary's salon? Or will you be giving Mary a gift certificate from your own business?

I think I like the idea of giving a certificate for my own business better because it will get Mary buying from you (if she hasn't already).

Bev
*..•´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.•´ ..•´¨¨)) -:¦:-
-:¦:- ((¸¸.•´ * -:¦:-
Read any good books lately?
Bev S

Postby ravish30 » Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:05 am

I love the idea but agree with Bev.

Shelly
ravish30

Postby LorettaA » Fri Jul 14, 2006 6:39 pm

~* Loretta *~
Scentsy, Independent Consultant
LorettaA

Postby yministry101 » Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:09 pm

Another thing you can offer to do is a drawing either for free products in their store to get leads or a business card drop where they can win your basket and a free lunch for that restaurant and a group of friends where you do a party presentation.
Amber Joy Imhoff CM#1132
NOAH’S ARK WORKSHOP
Traveling “Make-Your-Own-Stuffed-Animal”
Ask about our NEW Bella Bee Glamour Girl Character Building Workshops!
Great for Birthday Parties, Camps, Girl Scouts,& more…
Visit us on the web to book your workshop today:
http://www.noahsarkworkshop.com/amberimhoff1132
yministry101

Incentives

Postby kitkitwv » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:54 pm

Incentives is all I can say... That's what we try to do... It seems to help.
Come see our items, and tell us if you'd like to be a distributor! And, use our items to host home parties, too! Party on! and Make extra cash!
www.jccollectiblesandbeyond.com
kitkitwv

Postby ravish30 » Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:15 am

Would the business owner (salon owner) give you a discount for purchasing the Gift Certificate?
ravish30

Return to Booking Tips