[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - LOVE that you have this TOPIC!! Thank you

LOVE that you have this TOPIC!! Thank you

Feel free to post your Prayer Requests in this topic.

LOVE that you have this TOPIC!! Thank you

Postby SoyJoy » Sat Sep 16, 2006 9:30 pm

Yes, if anyone reads this & would like to agree in prayer with me that would be GREAT!! We need all we can. PLEASE agree with me that our house in Florida will sell ASAP. We are now in NC & making the extra payments is getting a bit rough.... It has been 4 months!! "It says WHEREVER 2 or more are in agreement, he is here in our midst to answer our prayer....

SO THANK you in advance & by chance you stop here, Thank you for your prayers towards us!! And please post yours & I will pray with you too :lol:

Lauralyn
Lauralyn Harvey
SR. Independent Consultant
www.MarloQuinn.com/Soyjoy
~*Not all Soy candles are Created Equal~*~*

$10 signup/FREE Website/25% & more profit margins/5% on 3 levels
SoyJoy

Prayers

Postby Rosalee » Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:21 pm

You are in my thoughts & prayers.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it."
Rosalee

Postby SelenaParsley » Wed Sep 20, 2006 9:46 pm

Hey there,
How is the house selling process going? I hope everything works out, I'm sure it will!
I am attracted to people who possess the qualities of compassion, humility and selfLESSness. I repel the polar opposites of these.
~Selena Parsley
SelenaParsley

Postby SoyJoy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 9:45 am

Thank you Rosalee & Selena for your Extra support.....No word on the house as of today!! But I'm believing the right family is on the "WAY" to find it. I will keep you updated.
And I am praying with each of you this AM, & thanking the Lord we are "SO BLESSED".
Have a Wonderful week-end, Lauralyn :lol:
Lauralyn Harvey
SR. Independent Consultant
www.MarloQuinn.com/Soyjoy
~*Not all Soy candles are Created Equal~*~*

$10 signup/FREE Website/25% & more profit margins/5% on 3 levels
SoyJoy

Postby Ashley » Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:57 am

You are in my prayers for sure!How are things going?I know it has been some time since this was first posted.
Ashley WAHM of One

Ashley

Return to Prayer Requests