[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - They SAY they want to book, but . . .

They SAY they want to book, but . . .

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

They SAY they want to book, but . . .

Postby jewelryladi » Sun Nov 26, 2006 11:20 pm

They still haven't given you a guest list 3 days before their "booking."

They won't return your calls.

When you do call them, they go on about how busy they are and promise to "call you right back" and never do.

I can't be the only one this happens to!
jewelryladi

No , I'm sure you're not....

Postby Rosalee » Wed Nov 29, 2006 4:51 pm

I think that this happens to almost all of us in the Direct sales field at one time or another. I know I have had it happen to me- I think what it mostly boils down to is GOOD HOSTESS COACHING- make sure your hostess understands that she must get the guest invitation list back to you within 3 days so that you can contact the guests personally & invite them to the Hostesses party & explain that if she does not return the guest list within 3 days that - that will slow things down for her party. Also keep her excited about her party & work with her on her guest list. That always helps.

Rosalee Decker
Home & Garden Party
www.homeandgardenparty.com
Rosalee832@hotmail.com
1-360-458-5680

This is the Day that the Lord has made; we shall rejoice & be glad in it.
Rosalee

i feel your pain...

Postby brittspassions » Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:10 pm

:x I HATE when this happens...

no, you arent the only one! and i guess neither am i!!! hang in there!! 8)
Brittany Grammer
Passion Parties Consultant

"join my successful team!! ask me how!!"
brittspassions

Postby PassionDivaTrishia » Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:44 am

Trishia Shelly-Stephens
Passion Parties Executive Director

www.mypassiondiva.com

Liberating Women from the Bedroom to the Bank!

Change your life and the lives of others with a Passion Parties career.
PassionDivaTrishia

Postby ravish30 » Tue Jan 09, 2007 10:21 am

ravish30

Deadbeat Hostesses

Postby Desteb » Sun Feb 25, 2007 3:35 am

Jewelryladi, Here's my feedback on this topic. First off, when you book them, say this "I am reserving this date JUST FOR YOU. I will NOT give it to anyone else. In the event YOU are unable to attend as the hostess, who can you think of that can stand in for you? (Get name and phone number). Then add.. I will do my best to be here, but in the event I cannot I PROMISE you I will send someone just as qualified as I am to do you show. Try to book her in a two week period. If you book over that, trust me, she's most likely not going to hold. You might even give her a bonus for booking in a two week period. Assuming you've booked in that time period, you send her a letter two days after booking her, and a week before hand you call her to see how many gals she has coming.Then two days before hand you call her to get directions. Irregardless, of a negative response (if you should get that) tell her you know she can do it and to do her best. You believe in her. If she tries to back out in the last few days before her party tell her this is not an option. Tell her you reserved that date for her and even if it is just her you will be there no matter what. Trust me, she's picking up the phone at that point and calling her friends.. Hope this helps..

Deb
Desteb

Return to Venting Area