[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Welcome to the HomePartyPlanNetwork.com Forums!

Welcome to the HomePartyPlanNetwork.com Forums!

Please read this before posting. Thank you!

New here

Postby jillsartwork » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:47 pm

Hi I'm Jill and I"m new here. I"m with Affordable MIneral makeup and i also own my own art biz so i keep busy all the time.

Nice to be here and get to know you all

Jill
http://www.jillsartwork.com
http://www.affordablemineralmakeup.com/jill.htm
jillsartwork

Postby taraburner » Thu Mar 08, 2007 2:07 pm

Hey there Jill :)
glad to see you!
Tara
taraburner

Postby watsonds » Wed Mar 14, 2007 11:27 pm

watsonds

Postby binki » Thu Mar 15, 2007 1:55 pm

binki

Hello

Postby LisaH0328 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 2:45 pm

I am a stay at home mother of 2 boys. I sell a wonderful product for your walls to decorate your home with. The company is called Uppercase Living and have been in business almost 2 yrs. If you are unfamiliar with it, this is vinyl words, sayings, expressions that you put on your walls in your homes and looks like it has been hand painted. It looks like contact paper, peel the backing off, and apply it to your walls. It is very easy to use. I come to this board for information on how to market my business and advice on getting recruits. I hope to learn a lot of new stuff here.

LisaH
Lisa Holland
UL Independent Demonstrator
www.uppercaseliving.com
Demonstrator ID#478689
Token: Holland
A NEW way of decorating your home! Check it out!
LisaH0328

Postby ravish30 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 3:01 pm

Hi Lisa

Welcome to the HPPN forum boards!
ravish30

Thank you!

Postby LisaH0328 » Sat Nov 24, 2007 5:01 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome! I actually signed up a few months ago and have not been back until today. Hope to be able to spend some time looking around.

Lisa
Lisa Holland
UL Independent Demonstrator
www.uppercaseliving.com
Demonstrator ID#478689
Token: Holland
A NEW way of decorating your home! Check it out!
LisaH0328

Hi

Postby allstar » Wed Nov 28, 2007 10:51 pm

My name is Karen I am a work from home mom. I have been successfully self employed since 1996. I have 3 children 21, 18, and 2! I own a Billing Company and I am an Independent consultant with Mary Kay Cosm http://www.marykay.com/karenb and I am an Independent Consultant with Discovery Toys http://www.discoverytoyslink.com/kbtoystore and just recently opened my own Power Mall http://www.mypowermall.com/biz/home/84144. I look forward to meeting others on this forum.
Karen
allstar

Postby ravish30 » Thu Nov 29, 2007 11:51 am

Hi Karen

Welcome to the HPPN forums!
ravish30

Re: Welcome to the HomePartyPlanNetwork.com Forums!

Postby michaelarobbins » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:23 pm

My name is Michaela Robbins. I live on the South Shore of Massachusetts. I am a 36 year old mother of two boys...9 &13! I am a personal wine consultant for a company called The Traveling Vineyard. We offer free in home wine tastings. We market boutique wines from around the world! I initially make my money buy doing wine tastings but would like to expand my business by building my down line and getting some recruits!! I am constantly looking for hostesses who love wine, want to learn about wine, love to laugh, have fun and smile!

Cheers!

Michaela Robbins
michaelastastings@yahoo.com
www.myttv.com/Michaela14322
michaelarobbins

Postby tinastoybox » Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:24 am

I'm new here too! It doesn't appear this is a very active forum who wants to help change that? :D I look forward to networking with everyone.
Tina Ewert
Love U Parties Team Leader & Advisory Board Member
tinastoybox

Postby thirtyonegiftsgirl » Sat May 07, 2011 2:03 am

Hello! My name is Jessica Gagnon. I have been married to my loving husband for 5 years and we have two beautiful children. After finding out we were having our second child I turned in my roll sheet and grade book to be a stay at home mom. This was a wonderful decision yet it has been very hard financially. We were in need of extra income, but didn’t know what the Lord would have for us. Knowing a stay at home mom was number one for us, we kept looking and praying.
I discovered Thirty-One, in January, through a friend of mine. It has been a blessing and an answer to prayer. Not knowing much about the company I decided to pray, ask my husband and joined the Thirty-One company.
This has inspired me to go and do something new to help my family. I am truly excited to see what the Lord has for me in this new adventure and how I will be able to bless others with products and encouragement.

Jessica Gagnon
thirty-one gifts independent Consultant
Follow me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Jess31gift
https://www.mythirtyone.com/JessicaGagnon/
thirtyonegiftsgirl

Postby AllOvertheWorld » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:38 pm

I really appreciate this site. I thank you for all your post. I have Home parties and all ideas help. Our business is so we can stay home and enjoy life. :D
Of course, my business is a little different since I don't have to purchase inventory to have a party.
I look forward meeting people on this site.

Thank you,
Debbie
AllOvertheWorld

Postby NEmom95 » Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:06 pm

Hello,

My name is Melissa. I'm married with a 16 month old boy that keeps me busy. I recently joined Liberty Lady Designs that launched March 1. Business has been slow going since it opened so I'm hoping to learn some valuable tips and get the word out. I also live in Lincoln Nebraska and am the only consultant in the state right now and would like to build a team. Needless to say I'm having a difficult time getting a party booked so I haven't got a chance to talk to anyone in person about this opportunity. I've only shared online in a few places. Anyway we sell the Murano beads seperately to personalize your own items and pre-made braclets and more. I'm so excited to learn and share my business and experiences. I also work full-time but want my business to grow so I can work from home and spend more time with my family and on my business. I really wish that I didn't have some of the bills that I do so I could afford to quit my job and focus on my business. Its just not possible to do that right now. Take a look if you'd like we actually have a discount going on until April 30,2012 for 25% off $20 or more. If you would like let me know and I can provide the code. Libertyladydesigns.com/MelissaP
NEmom95

Previous

Return to Welcome to our forums!