[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Attention members! Please read!

Attention members! Please read!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Mon Jan 22, 2007 11:17 pm

Hi, all! My name is Suzanne and I'm happy to be apart of this group. I became a Watkins Associate in August and hope to learn any new tips that will help me with my home business. I love my business and am excited about meeting new people, also. Look forward to getting to know you.
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby ravish30 » Mon Jan 29, 2007 10:18 pm

Hi Suzanne

Welcome to the forum!

Shelly
ravish30

Postby changinglives » Thu Aug 30, 2007 2:38 am

Never forget another birthday or special occasion. Everyone wants to feel appreciated and loved. With Sendoutcards you can send a physical card from the internet using your mouse that will arrive by mail in an envelope with first class postage, all under a $1.
changinglives

New to website

Postby melpo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 9:33 pm

Hello one and all! My name is Mel and I'm a Babycrazy sales rep since June 2007. I'm really happy to have come across this site because I'm always looking for ways to meet new people and get the moral to go forth with my home based business. I haven't done too much with it so far because I've been afraid and not wanting to harass people with my new endeavor, but all of a sudden, I've gotten this sense of confidence and I'm pursuing all methods of getting my business off the ground! Any bits of inspirations and words of wisdom greatly appreciated!

Good luck to all of you! Mel
:D
melpo

Postby tonja » Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:17 pm

Welcome Mel
you will find many helpful folks here
We all have been there and many still feel that way some times - when its right you know it - so you are there!
Best of Luck !
Tonja
tonja
Site Moderator

Hi Everyone

Postby booksbymari » Wed Nov 07, 2007 9:36 pm

Hello everyone. My name is Mari and I'm an Educational Consultant for Usborne Books from Port Orchard, Washington.. I have been with the Usborne company for almost three years now and enjoy meeting new people and seeing the wonderful new titles Usborne comes out with every 3 months.
I look forward to learning from others who have been in Home Party sales for years and sharing ideas with those who are new to home parties.
Mari Moffitt, Educational Consultant
Usborne Books
ORDER ONLINE 24/7 at www.ubah.com/Y1622
or call 253-232-3703
or email me at booksbymari@aol.com
Need extra income, FREE vacations, a job that works with your schedule?
Call me to find out if this could be the opportunity for you!
I'm making my DREAMS come true!
Join me, host a show or order today!
booksbymari

Postby ravish30 » Thu Nov 08, 2007 10:07 am

Hi Mari

Welcome to the HPPN forums!
ravish30

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself