[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Help.....Hermosa

Help.....Hermosa

Are you new to the party plan or direct sales industry? Post your questions here for us to help you out. If you have some advice for party plan newbies, please post your tips here as well. *NO Advertising Please*

Help.....Hermosa

Postby Justjewels » Fri Aug 31, 2007 12:35 am

I have been trying to get someone to respond to me about becoming a rep. I left a message on voice mail at the Home Office...no call back.
I sent a P.M. to a rep on this forum..no response yet. I am on
time schdule where I would like to make a choice in the next week or so but need information mailed to me. anyone??? Thanks!
Justjewels

Postby Suzanne Laukka » Fri Aug 31, 2007 7:45 pm

I'm sorry you're having that problem. I'm not sure which company you're interested in, but alot of the companies on this board have multiple associates. I'd e-mail or pm everyone of them and see who responds the quickest. I'm not sure if this helps, but I at least wanted you to know that someone was listening.

Suzanne Laukka
Suzanne Laukka
Independant Watkins Associate
www.watkinsonline.com
Use ID#369046 when ordering
Work From Home
www.tsginfo.com
Enter Code AK6449
Suzanne Laukka

Postby Justjewels » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:26 am

Thank you Suzanne...Very, very kind of you and a very good idea. :)
Justjewels

Postby bono » Sat Sep 01, 2007 7:49 pm

Just jewels,

My sincere apologies that no one has gotten back to you! I do not show any PM's in my emails and I have not been on the boards in quite a bit.

You will absolutely LOVE this company!!!! Have you gotten a catalog or any information from the company? They usually have this out within 1 week.

I would be happy to answer any questions you have as well as call the company on Tues for you to see if they sent you materials.

Hermosa Sterling has the nicest quality jewerly at the BEST prices!!!! Women compare to other companies and just LOVE the jewelry!

Thanks
karen
Karen -
bono

Postby Justjewels » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:56 pm

Karen...I did get a very nice email from Cathy. Your enthusiasm
is contagious. Now that I am in communication with someone from the company we can assume it was just a fluke and move on. Thanks for your reply :)
Justjewels

Return to Advice for Party Plan Newbies