[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Skanks who steal site images

Skanks who steal site images

Got something on your mind? Need to vent? Here's the place to let it all out!!

Skanks who steal site images

Postby taraburner » Wed May 07, 2008 6:41 am

What is the deal with stealing someone else's images?

I have print screen of the stolen image on the thief's site and it matches one on my site that I put up going on 2 years ago!

I won't out the person by name... yet
but you can read all my vent at
http://www.taraburner.com/blog/business ... sites.html

or here you go:

Really do people not think the original owners will find out or what?

This morning I saw an ad posted on a group boasting about their grand opening so naturally I went to check it out and lo and behold an image from Affordable Mineral Makeup was found on their site.

They added text over it and cropped it but there’s no mistaking the background and the containers as being from Affordable Mineral Makeup.

I won’t ‘out’ the person on this blog yet, I did email her along w/the group owner, along with the hosting company and her tech people as well.

Why is it so damn difficult for people to take their own images and represent themselves as honest people rather than lying skanky a$$ thieves?

We’ll see if she acts accordingly and removes stolen image within 48 hours or if I will have to proceed legally against her. And, I will…

Seriously, what is it with all these WAHMS (and everyone who has stolen images/content from Affordable Mineral Makeup has been a wahm, thus the mention of them here) who think they can just go and steal images, content, etc. That just shows they’re hobbyist, wanna be’s who lack originality, integrity. I’ve owned this company for almost 2 years now and have built my reputation and all these wanna be’s who steal from me and think it’s ok are just unreal.

So, we wait for 48 hours and if my stolen image isn’t removed my lawyer gets to have fun… again!

Tara
taraburner

Postby ravish30 » Wed May 07, 2008 11:31 am

That is totally disgusting Tara!

What the heck is wrong with people stealing ads, articles, graphics and other things! ugh!

Go get her girl!
ravish30

Postby taraburner » Wed May 07, 2008 11:34 am

oh and get this, she watermarked all her other images except for the one she stole from Affordable Mineral Makeup!

Tara
taraburner

Postby Deb » Wed May 07, 2008 5:27 pm

LOL

"Skanks".

Tara..after reading your posts in the last few years I hope you dont mind if I tell you, but you should really learn to speak your mind more! :|
Dont be shy.

:P

Hey...take it as a COMPLIMENT that gals keep stealing your images. That means you are doing great work. They obviously are not capable or imaginative enough to design their own work!. :twisted:

Deb

www.debbiedegrande.com
Deb

Postby ravish30 » Thu May 08, 2008 9:54 am

ravish30

Return to Venting Area