[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - SD Conference goers

SD Conference goers

This forum is for all jewelry company Reps or those with questions on a jewelry company. No advertising please!

Moderator: ebuzz

SD Conference goers

Postby dreaminsilver » Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:40 pm

Ok, I'm coming out of my hiding. Been super busy with life so I haven't made it on to the boards in awhile!

How is everyone doing?? Who is going to conference?? CAN WE PLEASE MEET UP THIS YEAR??

Fill me in people!!

MB
dreaminsilver

SD conference

Postby SterlingDiva » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:16 am

I will be there with sterling bells on!!! We arrive on the 23rd! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa
INSTEAD OF WORKING 9-5, I'M WORKING .925 AND LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
SterlingDiva

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:17 am

Hi MaryBeth!

I am going - I sent you 2 e-mails a month or so ago. Did you get them? I was thinking about ordering something for my team again this year? Kind of late now - but if you have anything for around $4 - $5? I think I have 14 this year!

Nancy :)
Nancy
silverbelle100@sbcglobal.net

"My doctor said I need to accessorize more.....or was that exercise?"
silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Thu Jun 26, 2008 6:30 pm

Nanc,

I didn't get them. :( Oh pooy!! 14!! OMG! You go girl! I have some key fobs or even some pocket mirrors all ready to go. Obviously it wouldn't be with the logo on them. BUMMER. We were having trouble with our cable for about a week or so last month. HMMMM!

The pocket mirrors are really cute and they would all be different. Those run $3. The key fobs are $5 and I have a ton!!

Let me know!
MB
dreaminsilver

Postby dreamsterling » Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:58 pm

Hey there guys...

I will not be at conference this year - my good friend is getting married on Saturday afternoon and I can't get flights that would allow me to be there on time.

I didn't see spending the money for Thursday only to have to leave Friday night. So....

I will be there in spirit... planning some parties whilst you all party! Keep me in the loop...
Lisa you have my number - let me know where SOAR will be for 2010!

Does anyone else feel REALLY old when they type 2010? sigh...

Silver hugs to all.....

Paula
Stop being the UGLY Step-Sister!!!
Just like Cinderella's Shoe - This job could be the perfect fit for you!!
Ask me how!!! Paula
To view an incredible line of .925 Sterling Silver Jewelry - e-mail me!
Dreamsterling@aol.com
dreamsterling

Postby silverlover2 » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:33 pm

Paula - sorry you can't come to conference! Did any of you make the Soar trip to Atlantis? I can't wait! It will be my 5th soar trip!

MaryBeth - I will e-mail you again tonight - can you send me a picture of the mirrors? The key fobs might be cute also - how much do your purses sell for?

Nancy :)
Nancy

silverlover2

conference

Postby SterlingDiva » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:44 pm

Paula-Yes! Will call you on cell as soon as they announce!!! I am SO sad you will not be there!!!!
MaryBeth-What kind of purses, key chains etc do you have?? I have at least 16 gals going and have NO idea what to do for them!
Yes, going to Atlantis...Did not make upgrade this year but that is ok.
Hope to meet everyone in Kansas...
INSTEAD OF WORKING 9-5, I'M WORKING .925 AND LOVIN' EVERY MINUTE OF IT!
SterlingDiva

Postby silverlover2 » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:49 pm

We are on a countdown girlies! Only 4 more days until we see the new jewelry line! I can't wait ! I have 10 parties booked when I get back from conference! And I think 3 that want to sign up! WOO HOO!!!!!

You Gotta S......!
Nancy

silverlover2

Postby dreaminsilver » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:34 pm

Awesome Nanc!

I've got 4 when we come back and 2 that are going to sign up! I cannot wait! I just had my "retirement" party and sold $2000 and booked the 4 shows for August. I've got a few more to call tomorrow and then I take off on Wednesday!

MB
dreaminsilver

Return to Jewelry Companies