[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Shelly and Tupperware Can Opener!

Shelly and Tupperware Can Opener!

This is a general forum for all home decor and kitchen products company Reps or those with questions about a home decor/kitchen products company. No advertising please!

Shelly and Tupperware Can Opener!

Postby taraburner » Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:20 pm

this is one of those ROFLMAO moments!
I bought the tupperware can opener from Shelly
and I just got it few days ago
now I have no idea why I bought it other than perhaps once every blue moon I actually open a can
but figured I 'had' to add it to my TW collection

sooooooooo last night I was going to try it out...
but alas I couldn't!
I didn't know how!
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I emailed Shelly this morning and she took step by step pictures of how to use it!

and DS is home today so he was sittin here crackin up as he saw me look at the step by step pics, then take laptop into kitchen, get a can of frijoles negro for him and experiment on that and woooola the can opener works and smoothly and easily (now that I know how to use it!)

gives a clean edge cuz it cuts the top off not like the edge where you have to worry about slicing a finger off or anything like that!

So, now DS is havin frijoles for lunch and I'm happy I now at 41 yrs old know how to work a can opener! hey in my defense we eat mostly fruit, veggie, close to nature as possible.... have very limited 'canned items' lol but ummm yea Shelly walked me thru this new experience! LOL

Thanks Shelly for the cool can opener and the step by step how to picture guide!!

you ROCK!
Tara
taraburner

Postby ravish30 » Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:20 am

awwww thank you Tara for your kind words and positive feedback!

You are a great customer!
ravish30

Postby Deb » Thu Apr 23, 2009 11:25 pm

Deb

Postby ravish30 » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:07 pm

Deb,

Our TW can opener is a little different than other manual can openers. Unlike conventional can openers, ours doesn't cut the lid off, so there are no sharp edges. It basically unseals the can and removes the lid at the same time.

In Tara's defense, it also took me a few times to figure it out a few years ago when I first got mine.
ravish30

Postby Deb » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:42 pm

Thanks Shelly.

I wasnt laughing "at" TARA!

I was laughing at having to see pictures and instructions to use something simple like a can opener! :?

Most people would find that very odd and get a "chuckle" out of that!

Twenty minutes to The Apprentice! :)

Deb
Deb

Postby ravish30 » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:06 am

Great episode of the Apprentice...it was jaw dropping! We have been chatting about it over on CC.
ravish30

Postby Deb » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:15 pm

Hi Shelly.

Yes, it was!!

I need to re-register for the NEW CC forum.

Please re-send me the link here.

Thanks

Deb
Deb

Postby Deb » Sun May 03, 2009 4:23 pm

I checked out that can opener. It is definitely a one of a kind can opener! :D I never seen one like that before. Is it a top seller?

Dont forget THE APPRENTICE tonight! :)

Deb 8)
Deb

Postby ravish30 » Tue May 05, 2009 9:17 am

I do sell a lot of them...especially to moms with small children as they feel its a safety issue...no sharp can edges. I also sell a lot of them to campers, rv'ers, hikers, etc.
ravish30

Return to Home Decor and Kitchen Product Companies