[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4586: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4588: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4589: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file /includes/functions.php on line 4590: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3765)
Home Party Plan Network Message Boards • View topic - Hello!

Hello!

Please take a minute to tell us a little about yourself.

Hello!

Postby myholidayboyz » Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:49 pm

Hi, I'm Barb and I currently live in Kodiak, Alaska. I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom to two boys, age 10 and 13, and married to a wonderful man who's in the US Coast Guard. We are moving to Northern California in a few months.

I have been a consultant for Tastefully Simple since 2008 and will be joining Thirty One Gifts in a few weeks. I love both products and need to feed my addictions somehow. :)

I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone and generating ideas to get my name and products out there.

~barb
~barb
myholidayboyz

Re: Hello!

Postby NEmom95 » Sat Apr 14, 2012 4:38 pm

Hi Barb, I'm Melissa. I'm new here. Wow your moving from Alaska. Have you lived there long? I live in Nebraska and have my whole life.

I'm a consultant for a new company Liberty Lady Designs that launched in March. We sell jewelry.

I am married with a 16th month old son. He keeps me plenty busy but I do work full-time too. I'm hoping to work from home soon especially since we plan to add to our family and don't want the added cost of the daycare.

Nice to meet you.

Selling jewelry women love.
Www.libertyladydesigns.com/MelissaP

I can be reached at: MelissaP@libertyladydesigns.com
NEmom95

Return to Introduce Yourself